Cooling in Australia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Redmo0n

Techalicious
Alright i am getting rid of my stock cooling in hope for something that will cool well but fit in with my very poor budget.

Since i am in Australia i am limited to pricing and all the lovely brands you get in fancy America :(.

Here's the sites i am using:

:: PLE Computers ::

Home

Now on the PLE site they have a NOCTUA cooler for $79.00 that my friend says is really good and has won awards and that hes getting one as well. Now i am just making sure that i am getting the best cooler/price that i can get, $79.00 is my maximum.

Anyone have a look at the sites and see anything cheaper/better.

Rig is in my sig.

Thx Night but what i am asking here is there any recommend cpu coolers on them 2 sites i linked for under $79 or is the NOCTUA good?

Why don't you just have someone in the US buy you a better fan and ship it to you?

I've got a watercooling system for my CPU; I got the parts from Pc Case Gear, and Gam Mods

but since you're on a budget, you'd be looking at air cooling.
I have used a Thermaltake Sonic Tower pretty successfully on a Sempron 2800+, X2 4600+ and X2 6000+
staticICE :: sonic tower : Australia's comprehensive computer hardware and gadget price comparison search engine
the 6000+ I have is a 120W model, and I did overclock it, so it'll definitely be good for your E6550

just be sure to put 1 or 2 120mm fans on it. It doesn't cool nearly as well without a fan.

Thx App

I will probably be going with the NOCTUA now because i saw a really good review on it.

Thanks for the replies though i can use them in future reference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom