Cooling advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

boobo7

Baseband Member
I live in Spain and enjoy my gaming very much but by lunch time my room is already boiling due to computer heat and my pc is crashing to desktop when playing games.

Now i dont have the best pc but it isnt to bad either but i really need some alternatives to some cooling. If you could just point out some simple cooling techniques or fans that are worth the buy it would be much appreciate.

Im not looking for something really expensive as im still a student but still need something that will do the job.

Any more info needed please ask, thnx.

We need the specs of your system. Also, hows the cooling in your case? How many fans? How many intakes, and how many exhaust?

Pc specs.

pentium D 3.00ghz, 2.99ghhz
Ram = 1gig
GPU = Nvidia 7300 GS 512mb

Cooling wise all i can see is a grill up the top where the power supply goes where air is coming out.

lol....I'm assuming you have a pre-built computer? Also, what are your idle and load temperatures?

With pre-builds, you're a little limited.

To view your temperatures, get a program called everest or speedfan. They monitor your temps.

i have everest corporate edition.

where abouts do i find the temperatures your asking for as i can only find 1 temperature

CPU 30 °C (86 °F)

wow....that must be your idle temp. I don't know what you are talking about, but that is excellent. No where near hot. To make sure it's not a false reading, look at your BIOS, to get the most accurate temperature reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom