cooling

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 120mm rear exhaust, an 80mm side intake, an 80mm top exhaust, and two 80mm front intake's and I have very cool temps. I haven't overclocked yet, but I'm sure when I do I won't have any problems.. atleast not for what I'm planning to do.

Well whats your budget? Water cooling can be done cheaply, but you have to be able to ...'fabricate' whatever you can't get, and willing to accept what it looks like afterward. Watercooling has been around since the p1 days, just these new kits look alot better. Watercooling is gonna give you the best cooling for the cost, but it adds alot of weight, so if you plan on going to lan partys its not the best plan.... all depends on what you want to do, and how much you have to spend.

I dunno 300? 400? haha...I'm really interested in these two:

Zalman Reserator 1 Plus

Thermaltake CL-W0040

and THIS case:

Thermaltake Matrix VX

anything bad about them?? which is better???

You shuold get a custom danger den kit

For 300 easily

TDX CPU block
Maze 4 GPU
DD D5 pump
Tubing clamps, etc
Black ice extreme II plus 2 120mm fans

shumway thank you very much for that :) i have been struggling to find decent memory cooling and so far i've settled for a very ghetto fan zip tied to the top of my typhoon :p......looks ugly as sin but it got me DDR500@2-2-2-5 on my BH-5 so i'm happy. i'll look into the thermaltake but i'm pretty sure i can't use the crab (which i already knew of) with my typhoon :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom