cooling!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even a basefan thinggy kind of sux though, I am guessing you have a dell :p

Sorry dude, I guess the base fan thing is your only real option.

Yeah, those tables things with fans on the button and you plug them into a USB port and the fans turn on :). My dell doesnt get to hot, but my gateway does and the fan is freakin loud, reaches near 60C :D

I haven't had any overheating problems with my Dell i9300, but yesterday, I put some AS5 on the CPU and GPU. It dropped the temps a little. You might give that a try to begin with.

Depending on what kind of laptop you have, some programs are out that allow you to control the fans.

PZEROFGH said:
Yeah, those tables things with fans on the button and you plug them into a USB port and the fans turn on :). My dell doesnt get to hot, but my gateway does and the fan is freakin loud, reaches near 60C :D
Does it have a Pentium M? Those things are good to 100° C. :D

geeze a 100c lol sounds dangerous, my friend had a laptop that oveheat, it you use it as a desktop and like 90% of teh tiem its on a docking station and just sitting on your desk just get a desktop fana nd im it towarss the back bottom so it will draw its air, or maybe it was the front of it to exhaust out the back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom