Coolest PSU ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LED's take next to nothing to power. Althought, my dad left his car sitting for about two weeks, in the winter, and the radar detector always being on (stupid fords) it killed his battery. But that was in EXTREMELY cold conditions. No, you dont have to worry about LED's taking power away from your computer.

You are only going up 60 watts, thats not that much. If i were doing an upgrade, I would want to go pretty high. Maybe the OCZ Powerstream 600W. Antec is very good, so you really cannot go wrong with the one that you are thinking of getting. But if it is just going from a crap PSU to a good one, than you dont really need a high powered one, just a good one. I upgraded to a 520W OCZ from my 520W peice of crap local computer shop budget bullshit overpriced POS PSU. That guy, I'm so pissed at him, what a scum bag. Sold me Jetway telling me it was one of the best. JETWAY!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! He was such a scumbag, I think he beats off to customers in his office. He has a two way mirror between him and the customers, and he is a scumbag, so... Lets not get off topic here.

It's one of those things. It's like the Sirens; you hear their voice, go to them, and BAM! They got you, and there is no getting out.

850 watts?? thats only slightly overkill :p How much would of of those cost? I bet there is a huge premium for one.

If they are no good I will stick with one of the main companies, who are good. It is just tempting, as it is the same price as the modstream, and looks loads better, and has 100 more watts output.

Yea the antec is ALOT better than what i got. lets put it this way, this raidmax has 13amps on the 12v rail!!! It running perfectly stable and i like it. I just want the antec name, blue LEDs, and more on the 12v rail.
i didnt think it would take any power, but i was just concerned about heat thats all but im sure if Antec puts it out it shouldnt be a problem. plus i dont really want anything that big for my Athlon XP system, its just a waiste! I will get something bigger for my AMD 64 system instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom