Cooler Master Aero 7 Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking of getting one for my Athlon XP. it's running between 58-68 degrees at the moment and sometimes crashes. especially if I have F@H running. I could turn F@H off, but I do want to keep it on.
any thoughts?

My XP 2800+ used to run at those temps thanks to nameless heatsink and thermal paste. I bought a zalman and AS5 and it idled at 43-ish and 49 on load. Not sure about that cooler though.

meh don't know about that...I had the Jet one whatever it was called, same concept except they made it look like a jet engine instead of just a swamp cooler looking design...it wasn't really that great IMO, used it on my XP-M system and it still got around 50-55C (which yeah is better than what apokalipse is saying he's getting) and this was running 2.5GHz at 1.875vcore

IMO theres definitely better options than this one even though I see there are differences...I also bought the fan they used seperately when I had my case with 14 fans in it lol....overall thoughts on it are simply 'MEH' but, whatever

I'm thinking about buying a Cooler Master CPU Liquid Cooling System - AQUAGATE Mini. Has anyone used it?

I won't be overclocking this one. it won't even POST at 200FSB (which is the only option higher than 166) so all I need is one that will cool it enough to stop crashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom