Continuous Heat Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

insomniac41

Solid State Member
Ive been having some heat issues with my computer in general. Even thought the weather is getting warmer, my heat issues have gotten pretty extreme, too much for the change in outside temp. I have a zalman 7000B installed on a 4400 X2. I also have the thermaltake tsunami case, with the stock fans. My case contains a evga 7800gt, 1 raptor, 2 gigs corsair, asus a8n32 sli mobo, 4400X2, and an antec true 550 watt. All components are at stock settings, and my cpu temps have been reaching over 50C under load, mobo 48C under load, and GC over 55C under load, i should mention that i never saw these temps, even when ive overclocked my components. My computer actually makes the heat in my room unbearable. Please, any suggestions are greatly appreciated, if you have any questions that might help determine the problem please ask. Thanks

Umm? wire mangement how is it? Airlow would be related to wiremanagement some pictures Maybe :).Why didnt you get the 9500 probaly regret it.that is your best option besides watercooling.Also maybe a reformat whats your Cpu Usage whle your dont anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom