confusion, frustration

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea i was talking about the voltage going to the cpu, not the 12v rail when i said 1.5v.

but in my previous post I mean to t say 11.6 and 11.58, sorry.

Probably has nothing to do with it but I once had issues of crap on my computer causing stability issues. I mean spyware/adware/viruses. I personally like "Hijackthis" to clean my computer but it takes a little more knowledge I think. "Adaware" is another decent one. Just a thought, I know it is probably your PSU but thought I would throw it out there. :D

okay i'll try that next.

it's running stable at 2.7/225 again. but this morning i went to turn the pc on and everything seemed to turn on (fans, hdd spun up) but the monitor didnt get a signal and nothing else happened.... hit reset and it booted at downclocked speeds (200mhz fsb). restart again and it was back to 2.7/225. http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?threadid=92959

it's like when I turn the pc on there's not enough power to boot up or something, it's weird. but once everything get's running it passes all stability tests just fine now.

this psu is barely a couple months old and has great reviews. it's one of the top-recommended power supplies. arrrggfhghgfhdfhdfsgsadfg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom