Computer temperatures high with tons of fans... help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zero1424

In Runtime
Sorry for the long post i tried to describe everything as much as I possibly could.. :D

OK, in total on my computer I have 9 80mm fans. 7 are intake, 2 are exaust. I also have 2 system blower slot coolers, one on my Inno3d geforce fx 5600, one on my sound blaster audigy 2 zs. The power supply has dual fans, one is intake inside my computer and the other is obviously exaust.

Here are my other spec's:
ASRock K8S8X motherboard
AMD Athlon 64 3000+ (not overclocked @ 2.0ghz with stock heatsink/fan)
100gb western digital fan, right next to the 4 intake fans in the front(the other 3 intake fans are on the sides).

Ok its a shit power supply and im getting a new one.. this one only has 15A on the +12v rail but its like 580w and when you put your hand near the exaust fan on it, it is like 3x as hot as the air coming out of the system blowers and the exaust fans.

I have a fan controller, it is running the 2 exaust fans at full speed and 3 of the intake fans at full speed(it doesn't have room for more).
One of my PCI slots is not occupied but the metal protector is off, and so is the top pci protector, and my 2nd floppy drive cover is off also(lost it). So there are 3 open spaces... if that has anything to do with it.

Now, when I check my Hardware health in the BIOS, i see that my cpu is running at 47C, and my motherboard at 33C. My cpu fan is constantly at 4000RPM or higher.

Now i look at other peoples posts and some people are freaking out that their CPU is even reaching 40C... and with mine at 47C I don't know what to do.

I can get pictures of my case too..

your running amd, thats a really good temp for an amd proccesors. Some intel p4 cpus run at 40. I would not be worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom