Computer Running Slow :(:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadandbrok3n

In Runtime
Hey Yall I Got This Computer In Novemer 05 And It Took About 1 Minute Maybe 2 To load Windows And All The Programs Now Its Taking About 4 Or 5 Minutes !! Any One Know How i Can Fix This ??

Look In My Sig For My Specs Thanks !!

how many programs does it have to load....(you couldve installed alottttt of stuff from november to now :p) but seriously. :D

use something like spybot. first remove all spyware, and check wut u have running at startup (also doable via spybot). i suspect its one of these problems.

goto start-->run-->msconfig-->startup and "services" and tick "hide all microsoft services , uncheck all but the unnecessary , also do you happen to use norton antivirus/internet security? they are major resource hoggers

defrag it....and what do u mean by make us a sig? so we wan a sig from you then u will make for us ? but ur current sig doesnt look so nice

defrag it....and what do u mean by make us a sig? so we wan a sig from you then u will make for us ? but ur current sig doesnt look so nice

what the others said mate, download and run ad aware se and spybot, then download a programme called ccleaner and run that, then do a defrag, and lastly do the msconfig thing and get rid of any programmes that you dont need starting up automatically when you switch your pc on.

Doing ALL of that should make a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom