Computer Modding...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fefner

Baseband Member
I Have a good small computer and upgrading it soon. Sience I am upgrading it soon I was thinking of modding it :D . I watch hardly nothing on tv accept cartoons before school and on saturdays in the morning and G4 Tech TV all the time basically if im not on my computer. I was watching a episode of Screen savers on Tech TV about half a week before haloween. Yoshi (Co-host of screensavers) Modded out his computer for halloween. Bloody skulls , tombstone Gothic/scary theme it was totally awsome. This saturday I was planning on de attaching the case of my computer and Spray painting it black and maybe getting some stencils for it and some other misclaenous objects to shack on. I never done any thing of the sort Does any one have any tips for a 13 yr old comptuer wiz wanting to mod his computer?... Besides dont do it :confused: . Btw im a beginer. I dont know jack about how to install computer windows or wraps or even lights on to your computer and what not so I was just planning to do something Plain and simple.

http://www.crazypc.com/

www.casemodgod.com should provide you some useful information.

any tips for a 13 yr old comptuer wiz
lol you know how many people here at TF have 13-16 in their sig, or below their avatar that says (this age) Computer whiz! Highest I've seen is 16 thus far and youngest being 13 although you aren't the first. You guys aren't computer whiz's! I remember the good ole days of getting to go to the computer lab once a week in 2nd grade playing Odell Lake and Oregon Trail with a 5inch floppy...and back in my day they WERE floppy! lol I just love only being 20 and acting 50 :p

umm... ok.. :( . So how do you take off the filter?

EDIT: oh god.. I replyed to the wrong topic >_< . My bad

(Next time just edit this post instead of posting a 2nd and editing that one :) )

-Nubius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom