Computer Fixed, But Its Not OC As Good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Ok, last night i got my computer fixed. What happen was from OC, windows turned corrupt. I had to completely reboot my system. So i lost w/e little important data i had. Two days worth lol. I had Raid0 on a partition. Everything else was in my computer, but was not their. Like i had all my old programs in my program files, but i could not use them. Just the remmants were left.

Now heres the problem. I had no trouble OC to 2.688ghz. Now my system keeps restarting once i hit that limit. The most it wants to hit is 2.616ghz. I even had it shut down during a game at 2.616ghz. A few times i had it at 2.64ghz, without a task applied. Now this problem has nothing to do with my temps. I been trying to OC to those limits on IDLE, at 26 degrees celcius. I never had this problem before.

This is really pissing me off, because i NEED to OC my system. Has anyone ever had this problem before? I really have no clue wtf i should do... Any advice would help.

Oh yeah, i picked up Starwars BattleFront for PC. Man this game rocks. I also got BF1942 finally.

Hmm you like Battlefront? I thought it was kind of ehhhhh personally. Anyway, what Vcore are you trying? Are you even raising it for stability?

Isn't that processor stock 2.4GHz? Don't really know what to say, because theres no way that should be your max attainable, especially since your temps are so low....are you raising up the HTT and leaving your RAM at a 1:1 ratio, because if you're doing that you'll need to up dimm voltage and loosen your timings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom