Computer Crashed Again, Because Of Remaining Partitions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Codeine

Fully Optimized
Well my computer crashed AGAIN last night, while i was talking with you Nubius. Thats why i left so suddenly. Thank god, im happy because now i figured out the problem. When me and my friend were rebooting it, we used the same partitions. Then i reformated only one. So the corruption was still INSIDE the HDD as howl.

This is what happen. While i was talking to you, i turned on my Guru Utility. Then i clicked a option, witch had nothing to do with OC. Then my system went sour. So i shut it down, then i got the same error message as before. Thats why i couldent OC, because thats where the corruption originally came from. I hope that makes sense. Im trying to hurry up on my sony, so i can fix my computer.

The neat thing is, i never created partitions before, nor setup raid. Thats why i had my friend help me. But last night, i figured it all out. So i made myself 4 partitions, like before. One is my Windows, other is a clone drive, then two progressive partitions.

But heres the problem. My Floppy Serial SATA Raid Drive , witch came with my mobo. Is screwed up! So i couldent install the drivers..... I tryed DL a driver, but it came with tons of other crap, like 400mb worth. I was not sure what i needed out of all that : (

I need serious help from anyone! If anyone has a Abit AV8 3RD EYE, can you send me the drivers. I would GREATLY appreciate it!!
I will be trying to find it myself also, but giving me the drivers from your Abit Floppy would totaly help out! I would seriously owe you one.

My e mail is Opticaxis@ComCast.Net
I would benefit from any kind of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom