Comp probs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ardy89

In Runtime
Well After fixing all the probs in my previous posts aand after installing xp pro and all neccasary drivers! I began to play Halo- it ran unbeleivabley well, anyway I thought i would take it down stairs and plug it into the better monitor, well I start the system up and it runs the disc check for no reason and theres loads of errors. anway it restarts and continuously runs disk check every time!!! So I cancel one of the disc checks coz it was gettin on my tits and it comes up with blue screen explaining that some new hardware or software has not installed properly, i canoot get into the operating system, so i decide its time to repair the install of xp by booting with xp disc, well as soon as i choose to repair i get the same error(blue screen as before). There is no way i can reformat the drive or get into the os, it wont work. Please help, is there anway of wiping the drive!!!!!!
Thanx in advance!

irqa_not_less_or_equal and it also goes on about that some recently installed hardware or software is corrupt. I am pissed off I am thinking or rma'ing the drive!

irqa_not_less_or_equal
I'm thinking this right here has something to do with the Interrupt Request which is what IRQ stands for. Every piece of hardware including the mouse and keyboard have a set IRQ and if another component is also set on it, this would cause the system to not function.

So exactly like the screen said, SOMETHING in your system isn't seated right, or simply shouldn't be there.

To to troubleshooting to find out what component it may be you gotta completely take out the motherboard and put it something non-electrically conductive, plug in only the essentials, ONE stick of RAM, the keyboard, and video card, also plug in the little 4pin computer speaker that gives off that BEEP so you can listen for any possible beep codes. If the computer boots up, then start adding in pieces until you find the one that's causing this problem.

As far a I know its not related to IRQ's. It can be faulty driver or bad RAM. I think it can be anything. I have not been able to find good resources.

Re-Install video and sound driver. Maybe DirectX also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom