Comp Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gl\l0m!$h

In Runtime
Ok guys so far I have installed a side window, 2 blue ccfl lights, led fans, an lcd display, and my latest mod was to cut a window in my cd drive and another window in the top of my case so you can see the cd spinning(very cool) and i lit that with two high output red led's. All in all I am pleased with it but my summer is very boring and I would like to know if anyone has any mod ideas for me or even ideas that they want to try but dont want to break something, lol.

What colour is your case? Maybe you could change to case colour itself?

Time to get spraying!

i could, it started as a beige box, but then i sprayed it with high gloss black wich seems to be working out ok.

sounds like fun.. yea once i have some more money i wanna add a top window/fan so i can see my cd spinning, i did the cd-rom mod and it's pointless haha.. can't even see it =( ohh well.. you know what you can do for fun, like what i did... I took a 5.25 bay panel and cut out 2 rigid rectangles, and left the middle for the Asus sticker, stuck two jewel case cutouts in there, and put UV led "lasers" as they call 'em next to each rectangle, looks sick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom