Claims He Has A Monster Computer To Last... Oh Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lifetime? nah I could fill 7tb in a couple years, and I'm not talking drivers, stupid updates, or using them in raid. I was filling drives 10 years ago, it only gets worse as time goes on...... and I'd still have stuff archived.

nahh my friend runs his own sere and he ha 30tb and hes almost filled it up you know wat he does:) , imagine how much Jenna Pr0n you could fit on that problaly 10% of her vids lol

OK a few things....
1. Why does he have 6 DVD burners?!?
2. Why does he have 10 hard drives?!?
3. ''Building the most powerful and most expensive computer in 2007'' - I think thats a pretty bold statment...I think a Mac Pro would come out more expensive...its only $2500..but when you get customizing..it gets upto $9000 - The Apple Store (U.S.) - Mac Pro

Notice how he showed his "50 CD duplicator". What does this guy do for a living? Bootleg movies? ;)

Thats what i was thinking, but if you had a major pirate DVD operation going...would you post it on YouTube.

Either he has OCD and he just couldnt stop buying DVD-RW's or its just overkill....OR, hes a chineese guy selling on the beach

''Building the most powerful and most expensive computer in 2007''
In raw computational power, a dual clovertown rig would kick the merry **** out his machine, so technically his PC is already outdated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom