Claims He Has A Monster Computer To Last... Oh Really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

the:megalon

Baseband Member
Want a monster computer? Well, high end performance computers are right at your hand. The other hand requires cash. Lots. Of. Cash.

He claims it's the monster computer:
(Watch all parts, there's game testing on his profile)
The building part might be boring, but check out the game testing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0e6tT-IfQo

Well, debate on the new computer. :)

No debate needed. We all know computers, no matter how much money you spend on it will be outdated sooner then you think.

This one I give two and a half years tops.

I dont have sound so I cant hear what he is saying... What parts does he plan to use in this "Monster Computer" ?

Ahh maxishine i have subscribed to his videos, hes done a whole building process and also done loads of reviews of games on his monster rig.
And its not a e6700, its a Quad core QX6700, 2 XFX 8800GTX SLI, striker extreme mobo, 2 gigs of fancy expensive ram with lights on them(i forget which ones) a hefty psu, lian li v2000 case with water cooling and a 30" mac screen, think i got it all!

BUt yeah this guy is a pretty sound bloke, he has had requests to do reviews of certain games, he went out and bought them and did videos on them, hes loaded! :D

jonny_uk said:
hes loaded! :D

Indeed. :eek:

I was watching one of his videos where he went out and bought a Saitek X52 flight system just cause people wanted him too. That's a 100$ joystick. :eek:

Must be nice to be able to buy whatever you want. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom