Cinebench CPU results now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyecdevf

In Runtime
I did a cinebench test of all the computers in our household. My gaming computer scored 1.98 followed by mz fathers Dell laptop with 1.00, whle my laptop scored at 0.74 and my sisters laptop at 0.25.

You are welcomed to post your own cinebench CPU results. I would ask for cinebench to keep it simple. :)

cinebench_results__by_lyecdevf-d477j8r.png

P.S. I posted this in Overcloking and modding since I did overclock my E7500 to 4.53Ghz. I figured I could do other computers too they are there more for comparsion.

I must be out of the times or something because I have still been using 10. This could be an interesting thread like SuperPi and the rest if a mod wants to clean it up and add a table.
5.40 | PP Mguire | i5 750 @ 4.0GHz | W7 x64

cine.jpg

It does not say any where you can not link to off site pictures. You can verify that the the link is indeed from devianart and no threat should come from there!

It does not say any where you can not link to off site pictures. You can verify that the the link is indeed from devianart and no threat should come from there!
That really wasn't the point. He was saying he has ignored because the proper benchmark thread format wasn't used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom