Choosing a Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

ya i read that reviews for that powmax and they siad the power supply sucked so i figured i go with the rosewill too. Im still a little concerned over the fact that my mobo will basically take up the whole length of that case tho.

Hey veritas, I like your Sig, but it's Vini :p

Saw it in Rome: Total war good game

I Came! I Saw! I Conquered!

IMHO just pick the one you like the most. I wouldnt rely on the power supply that comes with either of them though, I would definately replace it with at least a Antec.

I like the second, the first looks kinda goofy w/the purple if that comes w/it. plus the second is...or looks aluminuim, much more classy than gloss black plastic.

Nubius said:
Hey veritas, I like your Sig, but it's Vini :p

Saw it in Rome: Total war good game

I Came! I Saw! I Conquered!

he has it right....

the one thing that is funny about this is that it's pronounced weni wedi wici <<took latin :D

I wouldent go with any of those cases. Those case will be hard to work with. I promise you those wont have very good features. Not trying to burst your buble but dont get those buddy.

Well i just bought the rosewill case, and ill just wait and see what happens, i will most likely need a new power supply so can anyone recomend one for me. Other than that i don't see the problem with the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom