Choices:

Status
Not open for further replies.

0o0

Baseband Member
i posted a while back asking about what psu the 'Thermaltake Soprano VB1400BWSA' had...and now i asked them and they
said it dosen't have a psu...
so its not really worth 200nzd...
i have 2 options

1.case: Silverstone SST-TJ04 Aluminum front panel Tower Case
psu thermaltek 420watt
=310nzd

2.case: iCute 0311SL-WW with front USB and 1394
psu thermaltek 420watt
=210nzd

or is the soprano better than the silverstone, silverstone is cheaper by bout 20nzd

dont get soprano its similar price to thermaltake tsunami dream and has very similar features and the tsunami dream came with a 400w psu thats what im using now. but in the end its really up to you

can you provide links, i often (dunno about other people) forget what cases look like what

and btw, psu's that come with cases aren't good

and my vote goes for the xaser edition of thermaltake's cases (imo they are the best)

0o0 the first one has interesting design with side fan having a funnel that extends right to the cpu fan.

I'm looking to save as much as i can so the icute case would be much cheaper.(the first one)
what are the major differnces between the cheap icute and the soprano?
other than paying for the thermaltake name.

The thermaltake case would be alot more easier when it comes to assembling your parts but if you dont mind spending the extra time then its up to you and the thermaltake case can guarentee no ventilation and overheating problems noise might be a small problem like my thermal take tsunami dream 2x12cm fans and 1x8cm side panel fan altogether produces something like 58db not including cpu heatsink and vga cooler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom