Chipset cooler Wont fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

TermyBGL

Baseband Member
I have been looking all over for a cooler for my northbridge chipset, and thought I finally found 1 that would fit..

Arrived today, looks nothing like the picture on website which I'm a bit pee'd off about... plus their dimensions didnt metion this mighty tall heatsink on top .. shameful

The problem is I have a DFI Sli dr Expert mobo where the NB is under the end of my graphics card so I cant have any coolers higher then a few cm tall (this is near 10 !)

So the question ...

Can I move my graphics card down to the other Sli slot and still have the same performance>? That way I could fit my cooler.

If not can anyone link a good cooler for my NB in the UK that isnt very tall, thanks

nope im pretty sure the top pci express slot is ur primary, and the bottom is ur secondary, so u can't move it. As for the chip block, i see the same problem w/ my a8n-32 asus, but i've found the sli waterblocks that are specially designed for when the video card interferes with the chip. So if you're going watercooling, thats all i know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom