Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 res )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

only good soda is a cold soda. its cool enough in my room that they stay cold.

I wish my room was like yours.

My room is always like 5C hotter than the rest of the house, even more when my door is shut.

Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

Isn't it time to update your sig? ^^

Peter is menacingly using your HD 2900Pro (XT)

I probably should.

Peter what kind of temps are you getting? I have the HR-03 for it brand new, well I installed it, then took it off to send to you.

um. i don't remember actually.. i'll check it once sp1 is done. and are those bioses for the card?

and vern, i gotta spend some time and pick out a good font and i have a nice sig i'm gonna use and put all my crap in it.

yes they are. I wouldn't use the 1.2v unless you had some aftermarket cooling. Its just a voltage bump so clocks will be the same.

undercoverbrother4-1.jpg

yep. solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom