Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 res )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter.Cort

TF's First Dry Ice User!
Oh? What is this sitting in my room that showed up?

img0142oa4.jpg

oh look at that smexy card. Using Pliny for size comparison.

img0141hp5.jpg

img0139ye9.jpg

img0140aa9.jpg

More pics to come when the rest of my build gets hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

i know.. i had it on the wrong setting so i'm retaking them now to not kill your eyes.

Re: Chill Zone Build Log (56k, [insert witty phrase about slow speeds here] 800x600 r

oh, whats this? UPS came?

what did they bring?
img0146cm3.jpg

hey smexy board
img0147tt8.jpg

mmm, 45nm goodness
img0150va8.jpg

meh, it was cheap and good :)
img0151nh6.jpg

they are super talented.
img0153po9.jpg

and the whole gang.
img0155qq9.jpg

"blub."
Hector and his buddies say hi and are curious

img0145km4.jpg

hey peter you may want to take that first one down dude...no telling what kinds of psychos troll TF looking for people to kill lol. first rule of internet security man...never put your address out there.
and if you bought that from thirdshift (im not saying you did, but isnt he from lowell?), you should take it off too cos im sure he doesn't want some psycho showing up to murder him and his family either.
just a thought. :)

hmm. good thought. i'll scratch out the names..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom