Check my potential computer specs plz
I'm building a computer for use in a medical office. Solid dependability is #1 concern, and then price is a close second. I don't care about video card performance and all that junk. Tell me what you think please:
- ASUS KT400 "A7V8X-X"
- AMD Athlon XP 2200+ "thoroughbred"
- Kingston 184 Pin 512MB DDR PC-2700
- Samsung CD/DVD Drive Model SD-616EEP
- Sony floppy
- Seagate 40GB HD, Model ST340014A
- ANTECMid Tower Case with 350W Power Supply (is this enough power?)
- GeForce2 MX400 VCard
If I could cut costs anywhere, please feel free to suggest. Did I leave anything out? Already have monitor, keyboard, mouse..