Check my build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelorax121

Solid State Member
Alright, so i finally have all my money saved up, and im in the the final stages of getting my new PC. Could you guys check my wishlist here: http://secure.newegg.com/NewVersion/WishList/WishShareShow.asp?ID=1604189&WishListTitle=Octopi

And let me know if everything is compatible, or if some of the parts are unreliable. I am especially worried about the power supply and the mobo, because i have heard that alot of people had trouble with that model connecting with power supplies (how do i find out if the power supply has a24 pin connection?). Thanks in advance for any and all help!

MoE-RaT, 7/11/2005 12:10:05 PM

Very Happy with PS. To clairify the 24 pin thing, It has a clip on the 24 connector so you can disconnect the additional 4 pins and use it as either a 24 or 20 pin connector.

One of the customer reviews answered your question.

You may want to get a second optical... Trust me, you won't regret it.

Looks good to me.

Are you going with stock cooling?

No monitor.

Trotter said:
One of the customer reviews answered your question.

You may want to get a second optical... Trust me, you won't regret it.

Looks good to me.

Are you going with stock cooling?

No monitor.

Thanks for the answer to the 24 pin thing.

I have 2 optical drives already, unless your talking about somthing else.

I was debating whether or no i should use the stock cooling, or get a thermal take, any suggestions?

I am borrowing a friend monitor till my funds replentish, and then ill buy an lcd of my own.

Thanks for the input

No harddrive?

The GPU is out of stock :(

The PSU would not be one I would get. Thermaltake, OCZ, Antec or Enermax would be my choice (in no perticular order)

get some better cooling fa sho if uve got the money u should get water cooling but if not just get like a zalman 7700 or something and ull be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom