Check this boy out....

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol... I like the firey PSU! Wow! It's a Dell! It'll only cost 8 grand... I mean seriously... No programs are designed to use 4 7800GTX GPU's... what a WASTE of cash.

Ryan

ha! the only thing i like about dell's are the monitors :p. by the way 003, thats why i said sli the dual 7800 cards i knew it was four cards. probably slightly less demanding on power.....slightly. the thing that scares me is that that thing is bringing us to the point where we can rate computers in units of elctricity per hour. 1 unit=3.6MJ (amount of energy used by a device running at 1kw in an hour) in australia i don't know if america uses the same system

lol **** i always have the worst luck with links, the same link is posted by 003 on page 1. lol and would those video cards even work together as 4 and be worth having? i mean there having hard enough problems with sli working as double. and why would we want some dudes signature on a cool paint job like that he painted it good but then ruined it for some reason at the end with his name LOL! dell does proubly want 10k for it, if i had it i would sell 3 of the video cards out of it

The price on that thing will be murder, only ritch people who know nothing about computers will buy it. 4 7800gtxs is a total waste, I have my doubts if it will see a significant performance benefit over 2 gtx's. Plus an opteron overclocked would be better then that. The inside of the case is one ugly mofo, good luck upgrading that thing. Imagine ditching 4 7800gtx's just because you want to upgrade your video card to an 8 or 9 series card (in the future).

Too bad it's still paired with a Dell "optimized" OS, which will completely take away the "zip and zoom" feel of such a fast computer. Almost every Dell I've been on, has felt sluggish in general use compared to a similiary spec'd PC with the "same" OS (just not Dell optimized.)

Tack onto that it's probably got a locked BIOS, no feasible upgrades, an incredibly high price tag...etc.

It just takes the glare away almost immediately. Wouldn't want one, if I got one, I'd sell for a custom as always.

well actually dell is trying to make money off the whole oveclocking thing, they have a computer that can be 3.6ghz-4.0ghz user define optimized settings is how they prounounced it lol same with video cards, it used to only be bfg factory overclocking but now its xfx,evga,ecc.

"user defined"? It's still probably all Dell software used for overclocking, i mean most user's can't even access the BIOS. It's probably just all pre-defined settings, and you click 1 or 2 buttons to "overclock" the machine lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom