Cheap asus extreme 6600gt on ebay - take a look

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know if the PCI Express is more. But the 6600 GT sells for 200 normally... I would of got the eVGA 6600 GT though.

I just ordered my eVGA 6600GT today! I posted about it in the hardware section already. Can't wait for that damn thing. Woulda had it last month, but I got the bigwater instead which proved to not really give me better temps. However it is a bit quieter and I don't have to turn up the fan to that high pitched whine

$199 at both newegg and zipzoomfly, but zip has free 2nd day fedex :D

meh, i didn't bother looking on newegg, but i'm pretty sure those asus extremes don't go this cheap

hmm, well good luck on OCing your eVGA nubius (i'd rather not OC mine, since i have stock HSF)

My friend got one (giga-byte) for $149 refurbished on Newegg

Anyone have the asus TOP Edition - 10% higher clock speed

diabloII said:
meh, i didn't bother looking on newegg, but i'm pretty sure those asus extremes don't go this cheap

hmm, well good luck on OCing your eVGA nubius (i'd rather not OC mine, since i have stock HSF)

Asus extreme's have the same clockspeed as the EVGA's.

It dont matter, becasue the eVGA are better. They OC hella better. That ebay one is probably used anyways...

I'm gonna be using stock HSF on that card too. eVGA have really good cards that are pretty OC'able. I wish that the Arctic Silencer would come out for the 6600GT. I don't even think I've seen a good water cooling block for the 6600GT like there is for the 6800 series. that thing covers the RAM and the GPU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom