cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=BA21449
thats my case, it has pretty good cooling and room for more fans. although it bugs me that the hardrives stick out of thier selves which makes it almost impossible to rearange jumpers and wires in that section of the case. i dont know if i were to build my computer over again i would buy that case. but when it comes to lookin kool it has high proformance :p!

That's not too bad, looks good and functional. No PSU though and I recommend not skimping with a cheap psu. Also, the drive protuberance would be an issue for me.
I would try and look around for a review somewhere that will tell you the pros and cons of the case.

Newegg dosent have free shipping on cases, it is actually rather expensive to ship cases through them.

If you can, just go to CompUSA and buy your case, thats what I advise everyone that I build a machine for to do. That way, they dont spend a buttload on shippingn the damn thing.

I am old fashion. The only kind of case i will take is a full tower. I like the steel chieftecs. or lian li, full tower of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom