Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are the finished pictures :)

img0359ie9.jpg

My wire management sucks, but it's really hard in the 900 :(

img0361jg0.jpg

Here's with the side panel on.

img0363rb5.jpg

It doesn't light up the way I want it to yet, going to buy some LEDs and shine them on it.

looks great.

If you want the actual etching to light up you should try shining LEDs in from the side of the plexiglass..

Wow, that much take alot of patience. One push too hard and you start all over. I have a laser etcher and it can make similar results :)

Nice job with that Dragon. I really didn't feel like cutting my motherboard tray. I might eventually cut some holes and work on my wire management but right now I'm very happy with the results of the etching, there were a couple places where I thought I had messed up but I was able to "fix" it. :)

Now to figure out how I'm going to mount the LEDs to shine through the acrylic right.

Does anyone know how I'd even wire some LEDs? I really don't know that much about wiring electronics.

From my understanding I'd just hook them all up to a 3.3v wire from a molex connector?

Does anyone know how I'd even wire some LEDs? I really don't know that much about wiring electronics.

From my understanding I'd just hook them all up to a 3.3v wire from a molex connector?

Molex only gives 5v and 12v. You might need to wire a resistor with the LED to get it to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom