Case Tidiness... tips and tricks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CreditSolutions

In Runtime
Im no stranger to building a PC, but I am a stranger to good wire management. Most of my cases have been very cluttered. Does anyone have any useful ideas for keeping the case rubbish to a minimum?

I purchased a wire sleeving kit for my rig. It took a lot of time to put it on, but when i was finished the results were great. Also, like phosho510 said; use some wire ties.

I think the hardest part was geting the sleeving over the connectors. I bought one of those molex wire removers and that helped out a lot. Just be sure you know where the wires go after the sleeving is in place. :)

Its also a good idea to route your wires behind your motherboard tray if you have room behind there. I did that and it helped my temps.

I have the cables behind my motherboard tray, but not the ones for the cd drives, and my system is around 15F cooler because there not in the way of the air flow.

u guys should post close up pics of ur towers and how neat and tidy ur case is ^_^

Tio #1: Dont let your case look like this

Picture.jpg

This concludes our lesson :D

EDIT: BTW Thats my old case, not my current. It was cool like a beeotch though. Full load at even 1.9Vcore running 2.5-2.7GHz never got above 39C :)

My case is also a mess, tomorow im planning to open it up, install an extra 512mb Ram, another case fan, and a usb cable so i have another 2 USB ports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom