Case selection help

Status
Not open for further replies.

fu77ier

Baseband Member
Hello people at Tech Forums,

This is my first visit and i am quite impressed so i thought see just how well peoples info as Tech Forums.

I am looking for a new case and have been browsing for three hours now and still (as usual) havent made up my mind so thought id see what others thought.

Im looking for a quiet case that looks modestly stylish nothing OTT i already have good PSU so dont need one that includes one, I like the idea of having a cover that covers the DVD/CD drives as that cant be ditrimental to improving the noise silencing.

I have been looking at the Li-Lian range but a little over priced and at the Antec http://www.silentpcreview.com/article76-page1.html but im not too keen on the looks.

Both of these have PSU included and i would prefer to spend about £60-£80 (now im not sure where i am globaly so u may have to convert)

Well i hope you can help!

:D

Yes that Tsunami case is awesome, and i am interested.

Quick question regarding silencing my PC ,the cases i am looking at are expensive when they mention silent or quiet sytem but really all i need to look for is a case with good air flow for cooling and a front panel for my DVD drives and then i could buy some foam and damping to help reduce the noise. . . What do you think ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom