1. The box just sits under the bloody desk in the dark. Why the hell would I put money into crap I'm never gonna see?
2. Why the fk would I want crap distracting me while I'm working or playing games?
3. The only one who sees my PC cases at all is my gf, and maybe one or two techie friends when they're over for the game. My gf doesn't care, and my friends are more interested in what the box can DO, not how flashy it is.
4. My desire for things with vampires and skulls and tons of blinking lights and chrome and crap...died after I grew beyond the age of 6.
5. 99.99% of all case-modders are using stock components from modding sites and stores. In other words, yer not creating anything unique, yer just slapping on random crap. If yer gonna mod a case, get out a dremel and paint and create a real work of art or something that's truly unique and cool.
6. No one gives a sht about blinking lights and case fronts that look like power-ranger masks. That's not a case mod. That's commercialized 3rd-world-made crap for people who either need to grow up, or need constant sensory overload.
7. The amount of money and time you spent putting all that crap into and onto your box, leaves you with something that only differs from the next guy down because you bought different color lights or used a different shape fan guard. Gee wiz. Why not put that time, money and effort, into doing a real case mod that you can be proud of and that is totally unique? Something no one else has. Something you can put on top of your desk with pride. Heck, if all you do is paint a finger-painted picture on the side of yer box, yer doing better than 90% of the idiots out there, anyway!
Spare us from all the generic mod-wannabe crap. And for the love of god, don't show us another pre-made store-bought "modded case" from NewEgg or BestBuy or whatever! If yer buying it off the shelf, you ain't impressing no-one.
Don\'t hate the player...Hate the game...