case monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

harry18

Daemon Poster
so, ive come in to possession of a 6.5" tv, orignally from a landrover head rest, im wondering if thers anyways of using it as a second monitor, this is it http://www.nesavision.com/nsm6565.html

it has a round port in the back, it looks just like this
untitled.jpg

That plug is for SVideo (super video). If your videocard has an SVideo output, then you can hook it up that way. Not sure how, but you can.

ya, my vga has a video output, and i have a cable that can plug into it, but it is differnt to the one on the monitor, and it wont fit in to that

its a 6800gt agp, the port on that looks like
4.jpg
compared to the tv port which looks like
untitled.jpg

Oh, my bad.. looked like SVideo at first glance. Yeah, you need an adaptor for that.

Or, you could get a SVideo cable that has RCA jacks on the other end.

ok, i have 2 cables at the mo, one that plugs into the vga, with a yellow fmeale plug on the end, and i have another one that plugs in to the vga, whci has the same vga male socket on the other end, what exactly do i need to get?

You need to get a SVideo plug that has a male yellow video input on the other end. Or, an adaptor.

i have the svideo plug with the yellow male lead, do i just need an adaptor to attach to the yellow plug, whcih can then go in to the monitor? i think its svhs the monitor plug?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom