Case Mods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
j369852147412 said:
yep i loooove to burn things because its fun and entertaining. and sometimes i wish that i could also be good at programming, but i forget to be thankful for what i am already good at, which is computer hardware and keeping up (knowing about, not buying) with the newest technology. i also know a little about cars and a small amount about planes. for me i dont really egg and tp that much, not that i havent done it, but i would never graffiti. if i am bored of the computer then i would just shoot stuff in my backyard with my bb gun or shoot stuff with my wrist rocket. sometimes if a bird comes in my backyard i will try and shoot it, but usually i just scare it away.

ide feelkinda bad killing things with a bb gun lol, im a ***** about that kind ofstuff. But yeah i like being bad :)

last night me and this other kid ran down this street like 12 year olds at 3 in themorning and rung all of the doorbells like 0 times each and by the time we got to the end of the street almost allof them had all their lights on and answwered the door wondering wtf is goingon

To add to the thread in a helpful manner;

Gideontech
Metkumods
Casemodgod
Creativemods

All good sites for mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom