case modding.... :D:D looking for a plasic case to practice on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerodayATK

Daemon Poster
ok im planning on getting water cooling in my alienware and why get WC without a window to show it off? i plan on doing a rectangle and ALIENWARE SIMPLY THE BEST etched in the plexi but my side panel is plasitc and then metal so i wanna get a plastic cas to see what it would look like to practice on .... or sohuld i jsut look for a sheet of plastic ?

whoa, okay first off maybe you should check your spelling when you are typing.

So what I tried to decipher from your post is that you want to etch a phrase into the plastic in your case? If it is plexi-glass and you want something to practice on you can just go to some place like home depot and buy a sheet of plexi-glass.

well it was mostly spelled right but a lil flow issuses..... anyways no ... i have an alienware case and its plastic and metal.... i wanna get a plastic case to practice cutting the window out off.. i will be etching that in the plexi..... and general ..... yeah i getcah why you being such a wet blacket raining on my parade? its alll wet here and its already miserable enough

okay so you want a whole other case to try it out on first? I say just buy a piece of plexi-glass for this also. Because it is the same princible; cut a place for a window in a piece of plastic. Do you know what I am saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom