Not open for further replies.
BEFORE:

picsofcomputer005.jpg

AFTER:
picsafterpainting002.jpg

AFTER:
picsafterpainting003.jpg

:) :D :eek: :p
I got my cd drives painted (exept for the fancy sony dvd drive) .........Notice 4, yea 4 cd drives....i got Ide -usb adapters from newegg.....a word of advice, if you are gonna paint cd drives, take them out of your computer first i found out the hard way:confused: ....any way wat is wireloom???

1 kinda did, but it came out after 2 seconds
............use a needle around the edges mabey...just open the drives b4 the paint dries

Is there a tutorial on how to remove those pins from a molex cable so u can fit them through the pipe and then plug em back later? I have like a perfect pipe, just don't know how to remove those pins :(

P.S. that looks way cooler then stealthing, GJ!

Dude, you din't have to paint 'em. The bezels can be removed and changed out.

Oh, and 'bezel' is the front plastic facade (plate) and drive tray cover...

Hey, I have that same case. That PSU sucks, by the way (if that is, in fact, the one that came with the case).
Do you have a switch on yours to turn the front lights on and off? Mine didn't come with one, but I think they put them in on some of them.

My drives didn't match either, so I stealthed them and attached the fronts with velcro so I could detach them if I ever need to get at the drives. Yours look really good, though.

yea its the same psu, im sory to admit...it does stink. No it doesnt have a separate switch, however, u can get the wires that go from the front panel lights 2 the mobo and connected a standered on/off switch, which in fact come to think of it, i might do....greg, could u post 2 pics of ur computer, 1 of the front and 1 of the side? id like to see the 'velcro'....thanx

Sure, I have to find my old digital camera first. I'll do that in a bit. I might also put a switch on the front lights in the future. Right now they are not plugged in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom