Case Mod [SHOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing i would want to show off, so im not going to post any links. Lol. That was when i had no patience. Id reccomend going out and visiting bittech and tbcs and doing tons of research, i trolled both of those and asked questions for a good 8 months before trying my own. and PLAN!

its from a previous mod. When i was doing that mod, i sent them an email asking for sponsorship, and thats what they sent me.

already answered. Basically i proved to them that for giving me that 100 buck product, they would get more than that in returns from publicity. And yes, i keep the case

hey guys sorry for the lack in progress, ive had a really hard week. Im back to work on it, spent some time today, and ill post pics tommorow or the day after. Time to step it back up

K guys, im back! sorry for the delay, but pics are now up! bear in mind, i have to repaint it definately, and my heatshrink isnt in yet so not all of the cables are wrapped and none are heatshrink ended, so frays will be apparant. The wood will be painted black. Also, this is the case before the plexiglass is added, as thats later to come. hope you enjoy!

Picture023.jpg

lol the wood blends with the ****** carpet in this ****** duplex im soon to be moving out of!

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture025.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom