Case mod question!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YanBooth

Daemon Poster
Hello!

As some people might know, I was having trouble choosing a case, but I kept to the Lian Li because there where not enough extra features on the Tt Shark.

So, I have 3-4 questions.

1. I want to add a blowhole/window to the top of the case. The case itself is just about 8 inches wide, and the case is 23 inches long. The top window blowhole mod is 5.25 inches wide, and 12.5 inches long. Do you think there will be any issues with the mod fitting?
2. I want to mod a window (no fans) into the opposite of the acrylic window that the case comes with, will there be any issues with this fitting?
3. I plan to add two 80mm intake fans on the acrylic window the case comes with, but on the little side mod I just did through plastic and metal on my Dell case, it was all nice and smooth and all that, and I am afraid that the "un-smooth" marks will show up nastilly on the window. What tool can I use to make it look neat, and so there are two nice 80mm holes? I used a jigsaw before, awfully hard to handle. I have heard dremels are goods, but are they neat? Lastly, and this is the big question, hole saws that you attach to a drill, if I can find an 80mm one, will it work pretty *well*?

Here are the links for the window kits, and case

Lian Li PC-75 CASE
Window Blowhole Mod
Side window kit (The links says its a Top Window, will it work anyhow if it fits)

Thanks again!

Yan Booth

Lastly, and this is the big question, hole saws that you attach to a drill, if I can find an 80mm one, will it work pretty *well*?

Those are the best for what you want to do,When you are ready to drill just make sure you put plenty of masking tape over the spot you are going to drill,and lastly take it slow you don't want to create heat and warp or melt the plexi.

have any links to pics of your dell mods? i have a dell and i want at some blowsholes. i was thinking u might be able to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom