Case Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually I do havesomething to offer like pictures. And I did ask for help but no one responded so dont even think you know what your talking about. I was just stating why post this now. When hes gonna start the progrect is when hes gonna need the help and this is gonna be pushed down so far that it wont be of use to him.

pumagt500 said:
Why post this now if its happening this spring??

I just remembered that I have no where to paint it. I was forgeting the fact that it is cold outside and I cant do it inside.

Codeine said:
Your pretty serious about this, why dont you just get a new case and transfer everything over? Or get a new case and Mod that one, those Compaqs arent very ideal for modding.

Heres a great site that offers Stock cases or modded cases, along with anything you need to modd a case. Clear side panels, fans, fan controler guages, heatsinks, everything.

http://www.frozencpu.com/

I cant transfer the parts over. This computer is so old it has the motherboard by itself and the expansion slots (ide,isa,pci) are on a totaly seperate board laying horizontal. Also the mobo is attached to this propietary plastic retention modules. I just want to mod this case to see how it comes out (for modding more modern cases). And the computer is just collecting dust and spiders, i'd rather have it looking nice and sitting on my desk. :)

Its my 3rd computer. The oldest one I have.
Pentium I 120mhz (no mmx)
8mb internaly installed mem (40mb total 16mb x2 + 8)
2mb VioTrio Video - im not sure of the name
900mb HD Quantum fireball
No Cd rom- i broke it
Floppy Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom