Case/Mobo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heero_yuy151

Baseband Member
I want a really good case and a nice mother board...any suggestions? (I would use a Pentium 4 in case your wondering)

And what video card maker is good? I went to newegg to look for some and I found a whole bunch of company's I didn't even know were there...I'm looking to buy a nvidia so what company should i get it off of?

Well I don't want to put my whole life savings into it...but I want something that will last for a long time and I can build on in the future. For example for a mother board I want something that supports the fastest ram and all the other extra's...you know what I mean. And for a video card I want something better then my 5200 FX 128MB nivida (AGP) its a decent card but theres new cards out there that have better specs and a real nice picture:)

Well a price limit would help, such as a amount you can affored to spend. Since you do alot of gaming something good should be needed. I suggest a 6600 GT.

Since your doing alot of gaming why do you want a Intel? AMD are ideal for gaming, and they cost alot less for alot more gaming proformance.

Pilotwings119 said:
the 6600 GT card - isnt that the brand new one?? if so, that'll definitely blow his budget!

lol, nah thats been out for some time. I would also suggest that card for mid range performance, it will be able to play most games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom