Case LCD screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i would never want a case with a LCD in it. I would much rather get a very nice gage with a LCD with it.

Just get a fan controller and then a 3.5in floppy bay mod.

The floppy bay mod can hook you up with around 3 switches(depending where you look) and they can controll different things in your case (ie: fans, cathode tubes, anything which a connection to MB/PSU).

MY CPU fan came with a controller...but from day 1 it's always been on high. All case fans on high...lights always on unless, i dunno, i'm moving it? Then i turn everything off.

No im talking abotu after market fanc controllers, that you would but in a drive bay, many control 4 tempatures of devices including the case, and four seperate fan nobs.

Alex81388 said:
No im talking abotu after market fanc controllers, that you would but in a drive bay, many control 4 tempatures of devices including the case, and four seperate fan nobs.

yah i seen those, some of them have LED's oin the knobs. But because i always run all my fans at 100% it would be kinda pointless to have one. They do look kewl though, specially the black with blue LED's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom