Case LCD screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naga

Baseband Member
ive seen some super highend pcs that have a ~6 inch lcd built into the case, what for? is this just for showoff or does it control stuff w/ the pc like fans, etc

just for reference ;) id like to know where to get something like this also

markLCDrev14.jpg

LOL, thats nice and all, but I don't think I'd get that if I was rich! It's just stupid.

That case isent anything specail. My friend has an 4 inch LCD that came with his case. Those LCD screens are used as a temp gage fan rpm gage. Most cases that have LCD pretty much suck, since it comes with a LCD nothing else is specail about it. Thats why that case looks so darn plan, that case cost no more then 150.

I got a $60 case and i'm very happy with it. 2 windows and great modibility. very sturdy and nothing is lose or bent. price isn't everything to me.

4-w .. so true , but if you want to watch what every thing is doing at a glance i guess that is the way to go..for instance if you are having a heat problem ..a glance will tell you where its at , one question though , does the lcd require input from the mobo or is done from another source? if from another source thanits not a resource problem for your main mobo ,and that is a good thing..ay?

Smokin-A.I. said:
4-w .. so true , but if you want to watch what every thing is doing at a glance i guess that is the way to go..for instance if you are having a heat problem ..a glance will tell you where its at

why can't you just look at the monitor? I have speedfan and MBM5 for that same purpose. they are free and easy to install. tells me CPU,chipset,HD, RAM temps, fan RPM's, voltage settings, graphs of performance...even has alarm functions and extras just like the software for an LCD.

compared to an expensive LCD screen that needs to be installed and plugged in and configured. it looks kewl, but for free vs. ~$80+ i'd go with free lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom