Case layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Apokalipse,

I believe the PC-A70 is out already, as I've seen a few online stores selling it. They range from $210-260 range. How about over there in Australia?

Thanks, for the b-day wishes...

They're not here yet.

The first to get them will most likely be Anyware. They're the biggest distributer in Australia. But they don't sell directly to the public, only to businesses.

But there are a couple of stores which would probably order it for me.

I recieved my eight (count 'em) 120mm fans today:
8x120mmfans2xf3.jpg
8x120mmfansrt4.jpg

These fans are actually brighter than the one I already had (even though it's still a Cooler Master)
newfanvr1.jpg

I am very happy with the noise level (I can't hear anything unless I put my ear right up to it)

Now I just need to put green LED's in four of them.

Man that case is going to be cool.

Oh and we have the same copy of a brief history of time, although mine is used as a paper weight.

wow...That's a lot of fans. Have you tried running them all at once?....and how's the noise?

interesting...good luck on your build and getting that case.
Now i know what kind of case fans to go for.
I just bought this one
- Free Shipping: 120mm Yate Loon D12SL-12 SuperSilent PC Case Cooling Fan (120x120x25mm, 3 Pin and 4 Pin Pass-Through Connectors, Black)
the reviews say its silent.
But i just realised its 28dBA....i should have been looking at this thread earlier.
Well hopefully that fan isnt too loud and has good airflow.
Im not sure if taht case fan is better than the case fans the cooler master 534 case has.

The case is finally out in Australia, and I have one ordered (the black version)
Aus PC-Market Online eStore
It can be had for cheaper, but that place is the only one so far that has it "in stock"

I've also ordered a Thermochill PA120.3 radiator (which is a better radiator than any of the Black Ice radiators, especially with lower speed fans)
PA120.3 Radiator [TCPA1203] - $194.95 : GAM Mods, PC Modding Products
pa1203-375.jpg

I've heard it described as looking like an intercooler

And I ordered a fan grill to go with it
120.3 Fan Grill [TCP1203FG] - $52.95 : GAM Mods, PC Modding Products
fg1203-375.jpg

Shiny!

A few nice buy's you have there, How long would you say before you start to build?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom