Case layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your temp's like apok?
with my Sonic Tower and one 120mm fan (which is a low speed fan), my 6000+ idles at around 26ºC at 3GHZ

Under load (with Prime95), it gets about 48-50ºC on core #0, and 40-42ºC on core #1

My 8800 GTS 320MB with a Thermalright HR-03 Plus, and a fan from a stock AMD heatsink at low speed, idles at around 44-47ºC @ 615MHZ

I've yet to actually use the watercooling with the Thermochill PA120.3

that's cool! I am just looking forward to seeing this thing when it is finished, apok this is gona be a sweet rig.

that's cool! I am just looking forward to seeing this thing when it is finished, apok this is gona be a sweet rig.
I will probably just use the HR-03 Plus for the 8800, and put on a 92mm green LED fan instead of the AMD fan, and use the watercooling for my CPU.

I don't think watercooling my GPU is going to get me a much better overclock from watercooling. Plus, the CPU is likely to get better temps if it's watercooled alone, than if the GPU was also dumping heat into the water.

Also, if I did watercool my GPU, I'd need more tubing, and it wouldn't look as tidy.

I've finally got around to cutting the hole for the window:
case_side_masked_full.jpg

case_side_jigsawed_1.jpg

case_side_jigsawed_2.jpg

case_side_jigsawed_on_case.jpg

case_side_trim_off.jpg

case_side_trim_on.jpg

I left enough room to use screws to mount the window with. I'm thinking I should use about 4 per side.

The aluminium that came out of it, I could probably use for something. A mousepad?

any way you can take those little white peices of paper off the hdd's?
i noticed them and now they really stand out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom