Case layout

Status
Not open for further replies.
my PC-A70 arrived today!

PC-A70box.jpg

PC-A70boxopen.jpg

PC-A70inside-1.jpg

Awesome! Can't wait to see the result. Are you really going to use that PCI bracket?

I'm expecting the radiator and fan grill to arrive tomorrow

When I have the time, I'll see what I can do about cutting the three fan holes at the top.
Though I won't know exactly where to cut until I get the fan grill.

Also, I need some ideas on how to actually attatch the grill. I could drill more holes in it and use rivets, or I can weld it - my dad is a fully qualified welding instructor, with 10 of the 12 welding certificates in Australia.

The top of the case can be taken off completely, so that makes it easier

I think I might take it to a powder coating centre when I've cut the fan holes, to paint the inside black

Though in the meantime, I still have the green LED's I can put in four of the fans
Are you really going to use that PCI bracket?
Probably, unless it ends up getting in the way. My 8800 does sag a bit.
dayum, thats a huge case....
Yeah, it's bigger than I thought it would be...

**** seeing that case it has made me think twice about the one i was planing on getting for my rig I can't wait to see what you do with it apok it look's like your going to have fun with it.

Can you measure it for me an give me the dimentisons in inches? I don't do metric.

**** seeing that case it has made me think twice about the one i was planing on getting for my rig I can't wait to see what you do with it apok it look's like your going to have fun with it.

Can you measure it for me an give me the dimentisons in inches? I don't do metric.
it's approx 22 6/8" tall, 23 3/16" long, and 8 5/8" wide

After getting this case, I'm glad I waited for it.

Thanks for that, It is bigger than the case i was going to get but I might get it as i need something to fill my desk ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom