Case and Keyboard mod, Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
10/10 rawr, couldve made the cut out of the side window a tad more smooth, it looks kind of rough and jagged when u look close to it, but i presume its really hard to make a cut out, and it you dont notice unless ure really close

Thanks for the Kind words guys:D

enthusiast1917 said:
10/10 rawr, couldve made the cut out of the side window a tad more smooth, it looks kind of rough and jagged when u look close to it, but i presume its really hard to make a cut out, and it you dont notice unless ure really close

Ya I know, That's why I said in my post, I still have to clean up the cut line and paint the side panel. You see......My friend has my angle grinder with a 4" cutoff wheel on it:mad: I was determined to cut the hole in the side panel that day, So I used a rotozip with a 1" cutoff wheel from my dead dremal, The problem was the rotozip is so fat that I had to hold it on a 45 degree angle to have the 1" cutoff wheel make contact with the panel Also the rotozip eats little dremal cutoff wheels for breakfast? I think I went though at least 10 of them:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom