Case Gallery - show your handiwork (read rules in first post or don't post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
had to get my pics updated:

comp8.jpg

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

* One 'taster' picture only per case, please resize to 500px max wide before posting. Make it a quality one. Add a few brief details.
* Post should then give link(s) to further pictures (of any size) & more details, maybe a finished Project Log or hosted elsewhere.
* Must be your own work, and at a 'completed (for now )' stage, not 'under construction'. This is a place to show of what you've done, not what you think you're going to do..
* NO feedback posts. This is a gallery index, the concentrated artistry of the Bit Community, not a chat show. If you like what you see, start a thread for it.
* Any posts not complying, containing dead images, or judged to be below decent standards will be deleted without warning.
* Complaining is futile. Violaters will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

So... show us your customized rigs!

Thanks, 'Stick. I hadn't been checking in on this thread like I should have been. I cleaned it up a bit.

If you want to post a pic of your custom rig, do so. But it must fall within the rules given in the opening post.

Horrible qaulity becuase i dont dont have a camera and lost these other ones i used to have.SO these are from some 7 year old Webcam.

[EDIT: Left both pics in since they are thumbnail links and not full size pics. Read the rules in the OP, though.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom