Case Gallery - show your handiwork (read rules in first post or don't post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated Shot :)
img0073pf6.jpg

I agree. I had a kitchen type chair before, that thing sucked. Hurt my wrists after a while because it didn't have arm rests, it wasn't the correct height, and it wasn't comfy.

Nice setup. Now you just need a real chair

I agree. I had a kitchen type chair before, that thing sucked. Hurt my wrists after a while because it didn't have arm rests, it wasn't the correct height, and it wasn't comfy.

READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING

• One 'taster' picture only per case, please resize to 500px max wide before posting. Make it a quality one. Add a few brief details.
  • Post should then give link(s) to further pictures (of any size) & more details, maybe a finished Project Log or hosted elsewhere.
  • Must be your own work, and at a 'completed (for now )' stage, not 'under construction'. This is a place to show of what you've done, not what you think you're going to do..
  • NO feedback posts. This is a gallery index, the concentrated artistry of the Bit Community, not a chat show. If you like what you see, start a thread for it.
  • Any posts not complying, containing dead images, or judged to be below decent standards will be deleted without warning.
  • Complaining is futile. Violaters will be shot, survivors will be shot again.

So... show us your customized rigs!
a032.gif

I'm leaving this open so I can edit once I find the pictures on my photobucket account. :dead:

Here's what the setup looks like...

2768d1243329048-post-pics-your-setup-dsc00561.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom