Case Fan's (I NEED HELP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cthanchan

Solid State Member
I have 9 fans in my pc case, including PSU and CPU heatsink. All are at 2500 rpm. Two in the lower front of pc, one on the middle side, and three in the back. What is the best setup to get all the hot air out?Should the fan on the side middle of the case blow air in or out? Please help me out, is their any way I can take out a fan and obtain a real good flow of air in my pc? My cpu comnsumes 110 watts of electricity and produces a lot of heat.

Front and side blowing in, all three on the back blowing out.

If you want to do a couple of simple mods, cut two blowholes in the top of your case... one for the PSU (flip it over so it draws air from the outside), and another for an exhaust fan (transfer the lowest one from the back of your case).

Case fan and Cool Mods, Free guid to overclocking from the experts

I have 9 fans in my pc case, including PSU and CPU heatsink. All are at 2500 rpm. Two in the lower front of pc, one on the middle side, and three in the back. What is the best setup to get all the hot air out?Should the fan on the side middle of the case blow air in or out? Please help me out, is their any way I can take out a fan and obtain a real good flow of air in my pc? My cpu comnsumes 110 watts of electricity and produces a lot of heat.

lower front need to be intake
all back should be exhaust
top should be exhaust
side panel fans should be intake

having 1 fan more exhaust than intake (or opposite) isn't a big deal. having 2+ more fans on either intake or exhaust might create a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom