Case fan set up???

Status
Not open for further replies.

CntdwnToExtn

Fully Optimized
okay...i'll try to explain this the best i can....

i've been runnin' my fans like this for a while with NO problems of over heating but i'd like to get some other opinions (probabl a lot better than mine on here)

i've got the back case fan blowing in directly onto my processor fan. it's a full size fan on the case. there is also a spot directly below it for a smaller case fan witch is currently not hooked up because there is a baring problem and it's LOUD!!! it did drop the processor by 3 degrees though when i did run it to test it.
i've got another fan on the side of my case sucking air out, which in my theory is to get rid of all the inner case heat.
i have another full size fan in the front blowing air in onto my hard drives??? there is also a spot beside it for another full size fan, but i do not have one to put there.

is this set up good?? should i be buying more fans to take up the rest of the spaces?
like i said, iv'e never had a problem with over heating....well, assuming my bios will alert me if my processor is over heating, which i have set to 60C. i've tried to find programs that will monitor the heat (motherboard monitor 5 i've been told is great) but no program has my board (Gigabyte nforce 3 250 GA-K8NS)..or i just can't find one. any reccomendations?

The General rule is cool air in the front, hot air out the back, and try to have the same intake as output, or its thats not possible, one more output than intake, that creates a vacuum which sucks air in anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom